20 - 22 April, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Technology Evaluation Day: Monday, 20 April 2020
Monday, April 20th, 2020
1:10 PM Panel: Prepare your check-list- What questions should you be asking to fully recognise the pros and cons of each initiative?
- The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
- What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
- What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
2:45 PM Power Panel: How can you build strategic partnerships with other brands that have aligned objectives to help you raise your ancillary revenue?
- How can you discover what brands are looking for and how to create profitable partnerships that align with both brands identities?
- How can you enhance profitability by embracing dynamic packaging solutions and offering customers everything they need for the entirety of their trip?
- How can you increase your value proposition and keep customers engaged with a partnership strategy based on customer insight, designed to offer customers everything they desire and more?