OTAs are in a constant cycle of change and innovation. Whether they’re seeking to compete with each other, adapt to changes in traveller preferences, or push their platform forward ahead of the competition. During this keynote panel discussion our speakers will share:
· How can you localise quickly and effectively and become the dominant market leader?
· What new tools and technology are you using to create a frictionless multi-screen booking experience? And what works best in Asia?
· With hotels and airlines launching major campaigns to encourage consumers to book direct how will this impact OTA business models and relationships?
· How can you remain nimble by upping your offering and to become a one stop ‘Amazon like’’ shop for consumers?
· OTA power acquisitions and mergers: What does this mean for the future of the industry?
· How to decide what chat platforms are best for your business. What to consider?
· How to integrate your CRM with your Chabot to create a more personalised experience
· How to use chat platform, like Facebook Messenger, to give even more access to quick, simple support that majority of your guests already have at hand
· How to use reinforcement learning allowing your chatbot to learn the way humans do