17 - 19 August, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
4:25 PM Power Panel: Wholesalers, The biggest issue in hotel distribution – How can you avoid being undercut on the overwhelming majority of OTA searches by non-authorised players looking to capitalise on price competitiveness?
- How can you overcome crossover between all of the different players on the various channels to maintain rate integrity?
- What will happen if more of the top OTAs offer third party rates in mass?
- Why are different packaged rates offered to wholesalers being used in channels where they are not meant to appear? How can you overcome this?
- Do you agree or disagree in removing wholesaler contracts moving forward?
- Do you still have ‘true’ wholesalers in the business that you can collaborate with to get business?
- Even if your rates are the same across platforms, why do customers book through OTAs and other third parties? What can you do to address this problem?