Travelers today seem to have a wider variety of options to consider when jet-setting. In addition to the traditional or legacy airlines we’re all familiar with, there is also a growing number of low-cost – or budget – airlines taking to the skies. While they may share some similarities, traditional and low-cost airlines each offer distinct experiences. So, what do traditional airlines do differently to be more advantageous for travelers?
· How low-cost airlines changed the way you fly? Do you need to operate a low-cost flight as well to increase your number of sales?
· How do you approach personalisation? Do you focus on mobile and desktop design differentiation?
· How do you leverage AI to improve personalisation?
· Where are you at now with your chatbot? And, how do you use it to take your service to a higher altitude?
Too many travel businesses are stuck using legacy methods of building marketing campaigns around specific channels or devices. In fact, when a brand develops a channel-specific campaign without integrating it with other efforts, they miss the chance to create the type of holistic, seamless experiences that is essential to meet the expectations of today’s consumers. This panel will show you how to design, execute and measure campaigns to:
· How can you shift your focus to creating holistic campaigns rather than marketing designed for specific channels?
· How can you build a “single view” of customers that you can track across their journeys?
· How can you build integrated organisations, teams, and departments that can help eliminate gaps in the end experience for guests?
· How can you get employees to understand the value of cross-functional collaboration so that they are open to the changes needed to break down silos?