17 - 19 August, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
11:45 AM Keynote Panel: Data-driven personalization – What are the people, process and technology requirements for rolling out a practical strategy that delivers on your customers’ individual needs from the get go?
- How can you achieve personalization and relevancy at scale with deep learning?
- How can you analyse customer touch points to identify areas for improvement and encourage internal collaboration to elevate customer experience across all channels?
- How can you use the latest advances in technology to analyse your customer data and provide meaningful engagement that increases conversions?
- How can you adapt digital experiences and technology as the interaction gap continues to shrink between human and machines?
- How can you determine the appropriate level of personalisation for today’s digital travellers?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
8:50 AM Chairperson’s Recap of Day One
2:45 PM Indonesia – Interactive Panel: The Indonesian Tourism Industry – How can you capture a share of this lucrative and rapidly expanding travel market?
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Where does the Indonesian tourist want to travel?
- Creating a successful tourism marketing strategy – How can you find out what Indonesian tourists want to do whilst on holidays?
- Which social platforms? In addition, how to best engage and build a brand presence?
- Localization – How can you make sure you have your Indonesian tourist in mind when translating your website and optimizing your payment methods?
- How can you best collaborate with OTA’s, metasearch and other digital players to sell your airline, destination, activity or hotel?