OTAs are in a constant cycle of change and innovation. Whether they’re seeking to compete with each other, adapt to changes in traveller preferences, or push their platform forward ahead of the competition. During this keynote panel discussion our speakers will share:
· How can you localise quickly and effectively and become the dominant market leader?
· What new tools and technology are you using to create a frictionless multi-screen booking experience? And what works best in Asia?
· With hotels and airlines launching major campaigns to encourage consumers to book direct how will this impact OTA business models and relationships?
· How can you remain nimble by upping your offering and to become a one stop ‘Amazon like’’ shop for consumers?
· OTA power acquisitions and mergers: What does this mean for the future of the industry?
Creating genuine emotional connections with your clients and customers is not only key to driving loyalty, but it’s also essential in creating brand advocacy and passion. Transparency, authenticity and an element of fun sounds simple enough to achieve, yet countless brands still struggle in this arena. This session will articulate how customer experiences and effective brand storytelling can become your organisations key differentiator. Panelists will discuss:
· Coming to terms with the fact that sometimes, the more fun you have the more people want to engage with you
· How to bring that aspect of your brand to your customer at scale
· How can marketing and CX work together to make your brand connect emotionally with customers?