08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
3:15 PM Power Panel: How can you leverage social media to create a buzz around your destination and provide world-class, real-time customer service through social listening?
Join our Power Panel of experts as they share their insights on how to optimize your social media strategy in 2020 and for years to come:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, You Tube – Which should you choose? Do you see Facebook and Twitter slowing down in the next 2-3 years?
- How can you develop hashtags that encourage consumers to post about their experiences with your products?
- How can you design “wow” moments through online activations, events, packaging elements, and surprises to inspire photography and reviews?
- How can you feature consumer-generated content on your own channels to elevate the voices of those speaking about you?
2:45 PM Indonesia – Interactive Panel: The Indonesian Tourism Industry – How can you capture a share of this lucrative and rapidly expanding travel market?
Join our this interactive deep-dive panel as our experts share their insights on:
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Where does the Indonesian tourist want to travel?
- Creating a successful tourism marketing strategy – How can you find out what Indonesian tourists want to do whilst on holidays?
- Which social platforms? In addition, how to best engage and build a brand presence?
- Localization – How can you make sure you have your Indonesian tourist in mind when translating your website and optimizing your payment methods?
- How can you best collaborate with OTA’s, metasearch and other digital players to sell your airline, destination, activity or hotel?