17 - 19 August, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
3:15 PM Power Panel: How can you leverage social media to create a buzz around your destination and provide world-class, real-time customer service through social listening?
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, You Tube – Which should you choose? Do you see Facebook and Twitter slowing down in the next 2-3 years?
- How can you develop hashtags that encourage consumers to post about their experiences with your products?
- How can you design “wow” moments through online activations, events, packaging elements, and surprises to inspire photography and reviews?
- How can you feature consumer-generated content on your own channels to elevate the voices of those speaking about you?
2:45 PM Indonesia – Interactive Panel: The Indonesian Tourism Industry – How can you capture a share of this lucrative and rapidly expanding travel market?
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Where does the Indonesian tourist want to travel?
- Creating a successful tourism marketing strategy – How can you find out what Indonesian tourists want to do whilst on holidays?
- Which social platforms? In addition, how to best engage and build a brand presence?
- Localization – How can you make sure you have your Indonesian tourist in mind when translating your website and optimizing your payment methods?
- How can you best collaborate with OTA’s, metasearch and other digital players to sell your airline, destination, activity or hotel?