There are SO many ways to reach customers via their mobile devices. Via paid marketing (ads, podcasts) or email or content or video content or social or search.
Brands also need to reach customers with the right messaging at the right time. Join this panel to hear our distinguished group of mobile experts answer the following questions:
· What are the most effective ways to reach potential mobile customers today on their phones?
· Have you tested this out in different ways?
· Should acquisition be your prime focus when it comes to mobile strategy?
· How can you attribute where certain customers are coming from?
Too many travel businesses are stuck using legacy methods of building marketing campaigns around specific channels or devices. In fact, when a brand develops a channel-specific campaign without integrating it with other efforts, they miss the chance to create the type of holistic, seamless experiences that is essential to meet the expectations of today’s consumers. This panel will show you how to design, execute and measure campaigns to:
· How can you shift your focus to creating holistic campaigns rather than marketing designed for specific channels?
· How can you build a “single view” of customers that you can track across their journeys?
· How can you build integrated organisations, teams, and departments that can help eliminate gaps in the end experience for guests?
· How can you get employees to understand the value of cross-functional collaboration so that they are open to the changes needed to break down silos?