20 - 22 April, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Technology Evaluation Day: Monday, 20 April 2020
Monday, April 20th, 2020
1:10 PM Panel: Prepare your check-list- What questions should you be asking to fully recognise the pros and cons of each initiative?
- The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
- What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
- What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
2:45 PM Power Panel: The new frontier in the arms race of communication – How are WeChat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Line and other social messaging apps revolutionising the travel industry?
- How can you use social messaging services to invigorate customer engagement and leverage technology as a method to reach more people more quickly?
- How can you use messaging to engage in real-time with consumers?
- How can you leverage instant messaging applications to increase your market share?
- What is it about the prospect of integrating instant messaging capabilities you are your existing technology strategy that is so inviting?
- Will real-time messaging interactions drive more interesting travel products and experiences?