We live in an experiential world where brands and loyalty are defined by the experience they deliver.The rise of experiential marketing has proven that the days when companies could rely on product quality and a positive image to reach the hearts and minds of their target audience are over. Despite a company being able to offer great features and benefits, it is the overall sensory experience that it can provide that now integrates a brand into the daily lives of consumers.
· How do you create an effective destination marketing strategy to promote your brand and build awareness?
· How do you build a Facebook marketing strategy when your internal budget is limited? What you should prioritise?
· Is Facebook Messenger the best platform to create your bot for customer service purposes?
· How do you integrate your CRM strategy (like push notification) with Facebook in order to increase the engagement and maximise the existing users?
· Can your Instagram posts drive real direct bookings, or it is just for branding?
Most, if not all are familiar with the planning stage and acquiring stage. But, are you thinking of the on trip experience of your customers? From this interview you will learn:
· How to design an exceptional experience strategy that targets individual, rather than homogenous group, to engage your customers before and during the flight
· What personalised services you can offer to your most loyal customers to keep them coming back for more?
· How to make your customers post on social media during their trip to help you promote your brand