08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
4:40 PM Power Panel: The State of MarTech 2020 – How can you optimize your tech stack to create only the most relevant and meaningful experiences, before, during, and after every trip?
- How can you navigate the huge quantity of MarTech solutions in the travel industry and what should you be looking out for?
- How can digital technology support and contribute towards your business objectives?
- What are the structural and skill needs for optimal MarTech execution?
- How can you use a mix of technology and commercial strategies to radically shift customers buying patterns and behaviour to a digital-first engagement?
- How can you meet the needs of your customer in real-time using advances in AI technology? How can you decide if you should go in-house or collaborate with third party providers? How can you best overcome your internal MarTech skill set challenges?
- What do you see as the next big trends in MarTech? In addition, how will it change the way you do business?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:20 AM Super Apps Fireside Chat: What does the ability to communicate, shop online, order rides, read books, play games, get food delivery and pay for anything within a single, unified smartphone app mean for the future of digital travel?
- How can you harness the data generated by users of multifunctional apps, to gain more insight into their daily behavior and deploy that information to offer new products and services?
- Are the super apps becoming the key tools for Asia’s rising middle class?
- How can you offer various services in before-traveling, in-destination and after-traveling?
- How will the ability for super apps to bypass Google and other big search engines and offer an integrated experience disrupt the industry?