08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
2:20 PM Power Panel: Market segmentation – How can you focus your marketing efforts on an individual customer segment so you can better cater to their specific wants and needs?
- Different types of segmentation – How can you decide which approach (geographical, demographic, psychological or behavioral) works best for your organization?
- How can you overcome common market segmentation mistakes to better prepare you and your team?
- How to consolidate data from silos across your organization into a single comprehensive database with real-time updates across channels, journey contexts and touchpoints
- How to build audiences that have the most value for your organization or represent a huge untapped opportunity
- Test your strategy – How can you ensure that you have interpreted your responses accurately?