08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
10:25 AM OTA Power Panel: Perfecting Asian customer experience in 2020 – How can you add value at every touchpoint (online and offline) to delight your customers and triple your revenue?
- How can you use data to make the booking and on-trip experience easier? And also enrich the experience at each touchpoint (online and offline)
- How can you personalise to add-value and not become a nuisance?
- Rise of the super apps – What does this mean for you as an OTA?
- How can you connect all touchpoints across the ecosystem?
- AirAsia coming into the OTA space in Asia – What does this mean? Will other airlines really want to advertise on their platform?
- Google on the rise, now offering ‘Book on Google’ – How do you see this playing out in the years to come?
2:20 PM Power Panel: Beyond credit cards and cash – How can you provide simplicity and accessibility for consumers regardless of their location?
- Installment plans – How can you offer consumers the opportunity to pay for their holiday over a period of time?
- Gaining an edge on the competition – How can you start listening to what your customers want to offer them the payment methods they prefer?
- Pace of technology – How can you embrace alternative payment methods such as WeChat, PayPal, Alipay and even cryptocurrency to boost your global footprint and increase longevity?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:20 AM Super Apps Fireside Chat: What does the ability to communicate, shop online, order rides, read books, play games, get food delivery and pay for anything within a single, unified smartphone app mean for the future of digital travel?
- How can you harness the data generated by users of multifunctional apps, to gain more insight into their daily behavior and deploy that information to offer new products and services?
- Are the super apps becoming the key tools for Asia’s rising middle class?
- How can you offer various services in before-traveling, in-destination and after-traveling?
- How will the ability for super apps to bypass Google and other big search engines and offer an integrated experience disrupt the industry?