Customers are rewarding (and staying loyal to) companies that are anticipating their needs and wants. And they are punishing those that clumsily have to relearn basic customer details at each touchpoint. You’ll find out how to reach every customer with the right mobile message to help drive conversions:
· What mobile ad platform works best for your business
· Knowing your product, service or customer best, is there one that might work better than another?
· Have you tested social display ads? Have they been effective?
· Does programmatic make sense for you?
· Identifying how to reach and target your customers using mobile ads
· How are you measuring the effectiveness of your mobile advertising?
· What metrics can you tie back to mobile web and app traffic?
In an age of ever-expanding digital interconnectivity, hotel digital marketing professionals must adapt to changing customer demands. But the best in the business aren’t satisfied to just adapt. And they would rather lead than follow, by surprising and delighting clients with daring and imaginative initiatives. Best practices in hotel digital marketing are changing on the fly. And in this session, you should be up to speed on, along with fascinating examples of how the hotel chains are putting them into action.
· 360-view of customers – How do you create a comprehensive accurate value of true customer behaviour and preferences and how do you take advantage of that?
· Revenue management, marketing and operations are operating in silos for hotel industry: How do you create a synchroised process that uses the technology across 3 departments?
· OTAs and the rise of sharing economy: How do you keep your focus on a quality experience while maintaining your leadership in the online world?
To round off our 4th Annual Digital Travel APAC we take a light-hearted look at how the Asian digital travel space is progressing compared to our European and American counterparts. During this informal session, we will grab a drink and relax while discussing how you think the digital travel universe will evolve in Asia.