08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:40 AM Airline Fireside Chat: How are airlines using AI and personalization to win the next generation of travellers?
The fundamental truth facing you is this – people buy experiences, not products. You must now deliver great experiences to win in an increasingly competitive world – competing for the hearts and minds of their customers – and exceeding their growing expectations at every point in the journey.
Join our fireside chat with experts from Singapore Airlines, Japan Airlines and XXX as they share their insights on how to optimize AI to offer unique personalized experiences to delight your customer:
- How can you break through the noise and speak to your customers in a unique voice that leaves a lasting impression?
- How can you provide meaningful and contextually relevant personalization to increase passenger revenue?
- How can you track your customers’ digital habits in order to make it possible to understand physical behaviour?
- How can you engage your customers at a personal, detailed level to “micro-personalise” your products and services?
- How can you use voice, video and AR/VR to perform customer identity verification and to match passengers in order to enhance their user experience?
- What have been the tangible results of these AI and Personalization applications to your organisation?
4:20 PM Creative boardroom: David and goliath – How can you look to start-ups and entrepreneurs to identify disruptive ideas and opportunities for your business?
(By invitation only – limited to 25 participants only)
Get an “outside-in” unique point of view to discover diverse thinking that can transform your mindset—for both you and your business:
- The difference between how big businesses and start-ups innovate
- The business trends and advantages of working with start-ups
- How can you innovate faster?