20 - 22 April, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:40 AM Airline Fireside Chat: How are airlines using AI and personalization to win the next generation of travellers?
- How can you break through the noise and speak to your customers in a unique voice that leaves a lasting impression?
- How can you provide meaningful and contextually relevant personalization to increase passenger revenue?
- How can you track your customers’ digital habits in order to make it possible to understand physical behaviour?
- How can you engage your customers at a personal, detailed level to “micro-personalise” your products and services?
- How can you use voice, video and AR/VR to perform customer identity verification and to match passengers in order to enhance their user experience?
- What have been the tangible results of these AI and Personalization applications to your organisation?
4:20 PM Creative boardroom: David and goliath – How can you look to start-ups and entrepreneurs to identify disruptive ideas and opportunities for your business?
- The difference between how big businesses and start-ups innovate
- The business trends and advantages of working with start-ups
- How can you innovate faster?