08 - 09 December, 2020
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
11:45 AM Keynote Panel: Data-driven personalization – What are the people, process and technology requirements for rolling out a practical strategy that delivers on your customers’ individual needs from the get go?
The concept of “personalization” has been touted by travel marketers so often in the last few years, that most would agree that it’s become a bit overused. It is time for travel brands to evolve beyond broad-based personalized targeting and get smarter about how they use their data. In this keynote panel, our experts will share:
- How can you achieve personalization and relevancy at scale with deep learning?
- How can you analyse customer touch points to identify areas for improvement and encourage internal collaboration to elevate customer experience across all channels?
- How can you use the latest advances in technology to analyse your customer data and provide meaningful engagement that increases conversions?
- How can you adapt digital experiences and technology as the interaction gap continues to shrink between human and machines?
- How can you determine the appropriate level of personalisation for today’s digital travellers?