08 - 09 December, 2020
Technology Evaluation Day: Monday, 20 April 2020
Monday, April 20th, 2020
1:10 PM Panel: Prepare your check-list- What questions should you be asking to fully recognise the pros and cons of each initiative?
- The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
- What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
- What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
- How payment method diversity impacts the airline retail strategy and performance?
- Are brands systems ready to accept new payment methods?
- How to build an optimized payment solution