While desktop still rules as the final device in the purchase journey in Asia, a clear majority are using multiple devices along the journey to research, search, browse, compare and finally buy. We need to deliver consistent, personalised messages seamlessly across all the devices to ensure brand effectiveness. Marcos who is leading the strategy and implementation of the technologies for digital, ecommerce and distribution for all Minor Hotel brands will shed light on:
· How do you capture every piece of customer data that you possibly can?
· How can you possibly track every single interaction you have with a customer from every single touch point?
· What are the resources that you need to put behind an effort like this?
· Once you have this data- do you know what to do with it to target segments that will want to buy your product?
· What data do you really need to start to create personalised experience? Can you answer questions like:
o Who is your customer? What is their contact info?
o Where your customer interacted with you
o How long they were on your desktop/mobile site
o Where they are located
o What they purchased, if they made it to checkout
o Is there value in tracking social media data for specific target markets?