20 - 22 April, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
2:20 PM Power Panel: Beyond credit cards and cash – How can you provide simplicity and accessibility for consumers regardless of their location?
- Installment plans – How can you offer consumers the opportunity to pay for their holiday over a period of time?
- Gaining an edge on the competition – How can you start listening to what your customers want to offer them the payment methods they prefer?
- Pace of technology – How can you embrace alternative payment methods such as WeChat, PayPal, Alipay and even cryptocurrency to boost your global footprint and increase longevity?
4:40 PM Power Panel: The State of MarTech 2020 – How can you optimize your tech stack to create only the most relevant and meaningful experiences, before, during, and after every trip?
- How can you navigate the huge quantity of MarTech solutions in the travel industry and what should you be looking out for?
- How can digital technology support and contribute towards your business objectives?
- What are the structural and skill needs for optimal MarTech execution?
- How can you use a mix of technology and commercial strategies to radically shift customers buying patterns and behaviour to a digital-first engagement?
- How can you meet the needs of your customer in real-time using advances in AI technology? How can you decide if you should go in-house or collaborate with third party providers? How can you best overcome your internal MarTech skill set challenges?
- What do you see as the next big trends in MarTech? In addition, how will it change the way you do business?