Asian low-cost carriers such as Scoot, Air Asia and HK Express have made travel accessible to everyone and have been at the forefront of innovation in the digital space. Our keynote panel will discuss:
· How do you strip back on-board offering with a basic “no frills” ticket price, yet be profitable, compared to the standard prices charged by mainline carriers to attract customers?
· With rising fuel prices and continuing economic turmoil, what is the sustainability of low-cost air travel and new-entrant budget airlines
· As competition rises, how do you differentiate your brand in providing a great experience compared with the traditional airlines?
· Then where to in 2019 and beyond?
In this airline only gathering, you’ll join your fellow attendees in an intimate environment. The private setting means you can discuss your challenges openly with peers and make new friends based on common interests. You will learn:
· How to drive continuous usability optimisation whilst marketing and digital teams partner with each other
· Sharing UX and eCommerce success stories – What works and what doesn’t?
Looking forward: navigating the future landscape of eCommerce strategies