20 - 22 April, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Chinese online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Where does the Chinese tourist want to travel?
- Creating a successful tourism marketing strategy – How can you find out what Chinese tourists want to do whilst on holidays?
- Which social platforms and how to best engage and build a brand presence?
- Localization – How can you make sure you have your Chinese tourist in mind when translating your website and optimizing your payment methods?
- How can you best collaborate with OTA’s, metasearch and other digital players to sell your airline, destination, activity or hotel?
- How do you leverage your unique brand to humanize your customers and recognize that they are more than data points?