Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and member of the Executive Leadership Team, I am responsible for strategy development, business planning, performance reporting and business improvement projects. I lead cross-functional teams of up to 20 staff across 15 global offices.
• Strategy: Authored TNZ’s Four Year Strategy prioritising visitor experience, social license and sustainable growth. Ratified by stakeholders including Rt. Hon John Key, Minister of Tourism
• Planning: Led agile planning processes to shorten the feedback loop between central strategy and offshore markets. $60m spend on paid, earned and owned digital media.
• Analytics: Leveraged IATA airline passenger data to measure and improve the coverage and impact of TNZ’s marketing initiatives in the B2B travel trade channel.
• Digital: Attribution and analytics for several high-profile global marketing campaigns including:
- #getNZontheMap viral video campaign starring Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and actor Rhys Darby
- 100% Pure New Zealand brand re-positioning from landscapes and scenery to people and culture
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Emil.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.