17 - 19 August, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
12:55 PM Tourism New Zealand Personalization Journey: How Tourism New Zealand optimizes creative, channel, and audiences across the consumer journey to efficiently and effectively influences people’s decisions to visit the country
- How to create a sophisticated personalization roadmap that helps you engage with your customer
- How to track every action that your customer takes along the sales funnel to help you to better understand how to personalize their experience
- How to build different personalization scenarios and create hyper personalized, targeted messaging to your customers
4:20 PM Power Panel: Get wired for customer journeys, not just transactions – How can you optimize loyalty and the lifetime value of customers in 2020 and beyond?
- How can you use advanced journey analytics to understand customer behaviors better and motivations across touchpoints and over time?
- Conversational commerce – How can you engage in more relevant, personalized and helpful interactions with customers at scale?
- How can you use deep-learning algorithms with natural language understanding (NLU) to help customers express their needs naturally through AI and bot technology?
- How can you take advantage of economies of scale while bringing in human expertise when it makes the most difference?
- How can you get your sales and service teams to share information across department lines, with a common mission to improve the customer experience from end-to-end?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
10:30 AM Tourism Board Power Panel: Destination Marketing 2.0 – How can you put agility and personalization to work to know your customers better, predict what they want, and delight them to take away friction?
- How can you achieve agile, bold and creative destination marketing that inspires and delivers results?
- How can you tell better stories to reach consumers and get their attention?
- How can you use science and data to influence and create more powerful and fun content?
- How can you enhance and add value to consumer experiences rather than force new behaviours?
- What are the core factors you consider when investing in digital marketing technologies?