17 - 19 August, 2020
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Day 1: Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
2:20 PM Power Panel: Market segmentation – How can you focus your marketing efforts on an individual customer segment so you can better cater to their specific wants and needs?
- Different types of segmentation – How can you decide which approach (geographical, demographic, psychological or behavioral) works best for your organization?
- How can you overcome common market segmentation mistakes to better prepare you and your team?
- How to consolidate data from silos across your organization into a single comprehensive database with real-time updates across channels, journey contexts and touchpoints
- How to build audiences that have the most value for your organization or represent a huge untapped opportunity
- Test your strategy – How can you ensure that you have interpreted your responses accurately?
5:05 PM Interactive Panel: Capturing the huge Indian market – How can you capture a share of this rapidly growing market?
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Where does the Indian tourist want to travel?
- Creating a successful tourism marketing strategy – How can you find out what Indian tourists want to do whilst on holidays?
- Which social platforms? In addition, how to best engage and build a brand presence?
- Localization – How can you make sure you have your Indian tourist in mind when translating your website and optimizing your payment methods?
- How can you best collaborate with OTA’s, metasearch and other digital players to sell your airline, destination, activity or hotel?