08 - 09 December, 2020
Technology Evaluation Day: Monday, 20 April 2020
Monday, April 20th, 2020
1:10 PM Panel: Prepare your check-list- What questions should you be asking to fully recognise the pros and cons of each initiative?
- The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
- What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
- What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Day 2: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:40 AM Airline Fireside Chat: How are airlines using AI and personalization to win the next generation of travellers?
- How can you break through the noise and speak to your customers in a unique voice that leaves a lasting impression?
- How can you provide meaningful and contextually relevant personalization to increase passenger revenue?
- How can you track your customers’ digital habits in order to make it possible to understand physical behaviour?
- How can you engage your customers at a personal, detailed level to “micro-personalise” your products and services?
- How can you use voice, video and AR/VR to perform customer identity verification and to match passengers in order to enhance their user experience?
- What have been the tangible results of these AI and Personalization applications to your organisation?