We already know that for a company to thrive, it's not only needed to adopt new technology to make processes more efficient, but one of the most important aspects is how willing your stakeholders are to adapt to change, and what is needed to make the execution easier. Listen to our panel of experts, who will help you prepare your questions to ensure you fully recognise the pros and cons of choosing a technology platform:
• The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
• When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
• What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
• How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
• What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
• What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Technology is impacting consumer preferences and companies have to move faster than ever to adopt a customer-centric mindset. But, customers also want personalisation. In an increasingly mobile world with self-service on the rise, customers are still looking for a 1 to 1 relationship and a personal touch. Benito will shed light on:
· Understanding the potential for digital transactions in the Philippines
· How to use technology to bridge financial ecosystem and digital solutions
· How to reach more markets with offline payment ecosystem
· How to strike a balance between providing an easy, more automated mobile experience while also making sure customers feel heard and appreciated