OTAs are in a constant cycle of change and innovation. Whether they’re seeking to compete with each other, adapt to changes in traveller preferences, or push their platform forward ahead of the competition. During this keynote panel discussion our speakers will share:
· How can you localise quickly and effectively and become the dominant market leader?
· What new tools and technology are you using to create a frictionless multi-screen booking experience? And what works best in Asia?
· With hotels and airlines launching major campaigns to encourage consumers to book direct how will this impact OTA business models and relationships?
· How can you remain nimble by upping your offering and to become a one stop ‘Amazon like’’ shop for consumers?
· OTA power acquisitions and mergers: What does this mean for the future of the industry?
There are SO many ways to reach customers via their mobile devices. Via paid marketing (ads, podcasts) or email or content or video content or social or search.
Brands also need to reach customers with the right messaging at the right time. Join this panel to hear our distinguished group of mobile experts answer the following questions:
· What are the most effective ways to reach potential mobile customers today on their phones?
· Have you tested this out in different ways?
· Should acquisition be your prime focus when it comes to mobile strategy?
· How can you attribute where certain customers are coming from?