Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. It solves critical transportation challenges and makes transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia. Grab believes everyone should be able to go anywhere - and trust that they can book a safe ride. Grab is currently diversifying its product offerings as the ride-hailing company aims to evolve into a do-everything app. In this interactive session, Alan will shed light on:
· How can you diminish cart abandonment and boost conversion?
· How can you successfully exploit mobile advertising opportunities?
· How can you overcome platform fragmentation challenges? (iOS, Android, different Android forks, Chat apps and mobile web)
· How can you ensure that your app is a part of your user’s daily life?
· How can a geo sensitive strategy revamp your mobile business?
Creating genuine emotional connections with your clients and customers is not only key to driving loyalty, but it’s also essential in creating brand advocacy and passion. Transparency, authenticity and an element of fun sounds simple enough to achieve, yet countless brands still struggle in this arena. This session will articulate how customer experiences and effective brand storytelling can become your organisations key differentiator. Panelists will discuss:
· Coming to terms with the fact that sometimes, the more fun you have the more people want to engage with you
· How to bring that aspect of your brand to your customer at scale
· How can marketing and CX work together to make your brand connect emotionally with customers?