Key Lessons to Successfully Pivoting in your Leadership Journey with Sisa Ntshona, CEO of South African Tourism
In this episode we move away into travel. An industry that at the time of recording has been hit hard by the Covid-19 crisis. With tourism drying up all over the world we wanted to discuss what tourism boards are doing through this period to emerge stronger. Joining me on the show to share his thoughts on this and a lot more is Sisa Ntshona who is the CEO of South African Tourism. He’s worked in the aviation industry for South African Airways and in Financial Services for Money Transfer and Western Union and Manufacturing with Parmalat Food Industries. South African Tourism is the tourism marketing arm of the South African government. Simply put, they’re job is to promote the country domestically and internationally, whether for leisure, business or events tourism.
5 Key Takeaways
1. What makes South Africa a great place to visit and how are you positioning this destination in the current predicament
2. What are some of the best ways we can be the most effective leader during the Covid-19 crisis
3. Challenges faced with day to day operations
4. Digital Marketing efforts post Covid-19 recovery plans
5. Predictions n the coming years for travelling and how things will change