Generate Leads. Develop Opportunities. Close Business
What is Digital Travel APAC?
The Travel Summit That Tops All The Others
From our beginnings in 1999, to becoming the biggest and most senior gathering of digital travel leaders in APAC, it’s fair to say we, like the travel industry, have come a long way.
With a forward-looking agenda, content and unique session formats, Digital Travel APAC Virtual Summit is designed to help you achieve digital excellence and drive profitability by learning from Asia’s biggest and most innovative travel brands.
You’ll benefit from practical case studies, peer to peer facilitated networking, over 10 hours of interactive workshops and discussion groups, disruptive strategies, and connections with the top minds at Asia's most successful travel brands. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff to give you hundreds of strategic takeaways.
“Cutting-edge, provocative and invigorating”
Ronald Dalderup, VP of Innovation, Shangri-La
“By far the best place to meet the entire APAC digital travel community”
Akira Mitsumasu, VP of Global Marketing, Japan Airlines
“A unique networking experience which provided me with opportunities which I am now acting upon”
Jerome Thil, VP Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines
Our Speakers. Your 2020 Visionaries.
Our content is all about your growth and education. You’ll learn from over 80+ speakers representing the best from the fastest growing and largest travel brands, innovative start-ups, and online disruptors. You’ll understand why, how and what these speakers would change next time as we purposely find the executives that are in the trenches, doing the dirty work.
VP Digital Marketing Asia Pacific
Group Chief Marketing Officer
Group Head of Destination Marketing APAC
VP of Digital Innovation
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Executive General Manager, Asia Pacific & Aviation
Head of Strategic Projects
Tourism New Zealand
Vice President of Marketing Accommodation
Zulkifly Md Said
Chief Growth & Platform Officer
Why Digital Travel Summit APAC Virtual is Rated #1
Learn From The Largest Digital Travel Speaking Facility In APAC
You’ll listen to 30+ leading CMOs, Heads of eCommerce and Digital Marketing for an unbiased view of where the future of Asian travel is headed. With 300+ executives in attendance, you’re guaranteed to make new connections, and walk away with actionable insights to take your eCommerce and Digital Marketing initiatives to the next level. All from the comfort of your own remote office.
The Most Interactive
Online Event, Ever
Join your peers for 45+ sessions over two days with multiple tracks and formats to choose from. From 1-to-1 meetings, workshops, matchmaking sessions, roundtables, town halls, lunch and learns, virtual happy hours and much more, you’re guaranteed to bump digital elbows with service and support royalty.
Your One-Stop-Shop For Tech Innovation
You’re one click away from the most innovative suppliers in the eCommerce & Digital Marketing industry. Explore their products, attend 1:1 demos, and learn from their experts. You’ll discover new tech that can help you become a customer focused organization of the future.
Trusted By The World’s Biggest Travel Brands
Digital Travel Experts
Thought Leading Speakers
Peer-to-Peer Interactive Sessions
Days Full of Insightful Content
Your Agenda At A Glance
Tue - December 8th
- Premium Content Day (Paying Delegates Only)
- Life After The Pandemic – What Next?
- Re-Defining the Future of Asian Travel
- Path To Recovery
- Omnichannel – The Essential Experience
- Optimizing Customer Loyalty
Wed - December 9th
- 2020 – A Year In Review
- Personalization 2021: Best Practices
- Keynote: How Tourism New Zealand optimizes creative, channel, and audiences across the consumer journey
- Panel: Data Driven Personalization
- Panel: Perfecting Customer Segmentation
- Panel: How to focus your marketing efforts on an individual customer segments
- Mastering MarTech
- Panel: How to optimize your tech stack to create only the most relevant and meaningful experiences
- Think Tank: How to create deeper connections with your customers via instant messaging platforms
- How To Roundtables: Social media, Artificial Intelligence, voice and visual tech, customer relationships and more…
- Think Tank: How to assess the specific issues facing your customers to determine alternative ideas and strategies, leading to innovation
- Think Tank: How to educate your potential customer and convince them that they should book with you in 2021 and beyond
We had a great experience working with WBR Insights Asia on their Virtual Summits. We were extremely happy with the quality of the leads generated. Definitely looking forward to being part of more virtual events in the future!Gwendoline Hecky, Senior Marketing Executive, ANZ & ASIA, Tealium