Customers are rewarding (and staying loyal to) companies that are anticipating their needs and wants. And they are punishing those that clumsily have to relearn basic customer details at each touchpoint. You’ll find out how to reach every customer with the right mobile message to help drive conversions:
· What mobile ad platform works best for your business
· Knowing your product, service or customer best, is there one that might work better than another?
· Have you tested social display ads? Have they been effective?
· Does programmatic make sense for you?
· Identifying how to reach and target your customers using mobile ads
· How are you measuring the effectiveness of your mobile advertising?
· What metrics can you tie back to mobile web and app traffic?
Today, four companies dominate the travel distribution landscape: Amadeus, Travelport, China’s TravelSky, and Sabre, the original company to develop this technology when it was a division of American Airlines. Will this change? This panel will explore:
· Will you be able to move beyond exploration of new distribution models outside the global distribution system?
· Will startups working to develop new solutions to the distribution problem be able ease the pain often created by the reliance on global distribution systems?
· Are the products you sell through the global distribution system worth it?
· Despite the dominance of Amadeus, Sabre, and Travelport, is there room for new players in the travel distribution space to emerge?
· Next-gen distribution – How will the utility of blockchain in travel distribution disrupt the marketplace?