FAQs regarding COVID-19
Q: Is Digital Travel APAC still proceeding?
Yes, Digital Travel APAC will still take place this year. However, to ensure the safety of our attendees, we have taken the difficult but necessary decision to move Digital Travel APAC to the new dates of 8 - 10 December, 2020. This would hopefully give enough time for the current situation to stabilise/be resolved so we can deliver the extremely high quality conference that we deliver on an annual basis.
Q: What are the new dates for Digital Travel APAC?
Digital Travel APAC will take place from 8 - 10 December, 2020
Q: Where is the new venue for Digital Travel APAC?
Digital Travel APAC will take place at the same venue as before, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
Q: What precautionary measures are in place to ensure the safety of attendees?
The safety of all of our speakers, sponsors, delegates and staff is always our very highest priority. Towards the event (if there remains a need), we will put in place the following safety measures (adding any others that may be required based on the advice of the Singapore Government and World Health Organisation):
- Deployment of thermal scanner:
- We will deploy a thermal scanner and scan all guests upon registration and when they exit/return to the venue. Any guest who has a fever or appears unwell will not be allowed entry to Digital Travel APAC
- Masks will be available on-site for attendees that request one. While we have enough for all our attendees, we encourage our attendees to only wear one if unwell.
- Hand sanitizer:
- Hand sanitizer stations will be prominently placed around the registration, ballroom and exhibition areas
- Resorts World Sentosa has increased its cleaning and products used throughout the accommodation rooms and surroundings – to ensure a deeper clean is provided
- No-contact” policy such as adoption of alternative greetings;
- Safe distancing of seats (1 meter apart)
Q: I won’t be able to attend the event due to the change in dates. Can I get a refund?
In the event that WBR Singapore Pte Ltd postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another WBR Singapore Pte Ltd event to be mutually agreed with WBR Singapore Pte Ltd, which must occur within 1 year from the date of postponement.
Our full cancellation policy is also available here.