08 - 09 December, 2020
Technology Evaluation Day: Monday, 20 April 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Networking Lunch & Registration
1:00 pm - 1:05 pm Welcome Address
Gladys Caligagan, Conference Director, Digital Travel APAC
1:05 pm - 1:10 pm Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
1:10 pm - 1:35 pm Panel: Prepare your check-list- What questions should you be asking to fully recognise the pros and cons of each initiative?
We already know that for a company to thrive, it's not only needed to adopt new technology to make processes more efficient, but one of the most important aspects is how willing your stakeholders are to adapt to change, and what is needed to make the execution easier. Listen to our panel of experts, who will help you prepare your questions to ensure you fully recognise the pros and cons of choosing a technology platform:
- The technology paradigm – How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating new technology platforms, what are the key areas you should be testing and looking out for?
- What different technology platform models can help you prosper?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow?
- What is your decision making process in choosing which vendor to use?
- What do you think is the next big thing in digital travel?
Liakat DhanjiChairman & CEO
Cartoon Network Amazone
Candice IyogVP of Marketing & Distribution
Yudi PrajaksaDirector of eCommerce
PMG Hotels & Resorts