STREAM A: DRIVING ANCILLARY REVENUE
Case Study: How can you increase ancillary revenue whilst safeguarding your brand DNA?
General Manager, Marketing & eCommerce,
- How can you overcome the brand challenges associated with ancillary revenue?
- Unbundling: How can you filter and recognise the components that should be included in your ancillary revenue stream?
- How can you ensure optimal price points for your travel add-ons to maximise value?
- New generation airlines vs. Traditional airlines: How should the approach differ for ancillary revenue management?
- How can you capitalize on on-board sales?
Franc brings 18 years of Senior Marketing and Consumer, Brand, Retail, Digital, Direct and Loyalty experience with trusted global and boutique brands including Fiji Airways, Flight Centre Limited, Virgin Australia and ebookers.co.uk (part of Orbitz Worldwide). Outside of the travel sector he worked as Head of Ma
STREAM B: RE-DEFINING LOYALTY
Case Study: Luxury travel in Asia – How to use “phygital” bespoke customer experiences to increase loyalty and drive growth
Director of Sales and Marketing,
The Siam, Thailand
- How to understand the new breed of technology-savvy, super-sophisticated luxury travellers in Asia and meet their expectations?
- Loyalty 2.0 – How can you create experiential loyalty schemes to leverage the spending power of your luxury travellers to the maximum?
- How can ‘phygital’ experience that use cultural collaborations, neighborhood partnerships and sector synergies satisfy the increasingly demanding luxury travellers?
- How can experiential benefits emotionally engage your customers and demonstrate tangible rewards for your brand loyalty?
Leanne is a global sales and marketing leader supported by 15 years’ experience in the luxury hotel and tourism sector. Working across Australia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Thailand with leading brands that include Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Jumeirah Group, Trisara Phuket and Emirates Airlines. A dynamic globetrotter having travelled t
STREAM C: DEEP-DIVE COUNTRY CLINICS
Malaysia: Bargains, discounts and sales – How can you price, position and package your brand to appeal to the price-sensitive Malaysian consumer?
- How can a focus on discounts or promotional strategies help you maximize your footprint in Malaysia?
- How can you take advantage of the growing internet penetration rate and connectivity to better reach your customers?
- How can you drive loyalty in the most price sensitive market of APAC?
- How can you rebuild consumer confidence in Malaysian travel brands after the series of unfortunate airline disasters?
STREAM D: CREATIVE BOARDROOMS
Hashtags, Likes and Tweets –How to use and monetize social media to improve branding, customer care and knowledge of your customer